From the 25th of September, almost all Corona measures will be eased. A coronapass is not required to visit the museum. Please read the rules below carefully, since the coronapass is required for some of our events. We follow the guidelines of the gouvernment, the municipality of Amsterdam and the Museum Association to guarantee a save visit.
While visiting our museums, these rules must be followed:
- For a visit to the museum, a coronapass is not required
- The 1,5 metres distancing rule expires
- Making a reservation in advance is not required, we still do appreciate it
- A face mask is not required, please feel free to wear one if you want to
- For visiting our restaurant, a coronapass and filling in the health check is required. Acces to the terrace is free
- For some of our events or (group)reservations a coronapass is required. In the discription of the event, or through making a reservation, we will let you know if this applies to your situation.
You can still visit us online!
It is possible to visit the exhibition Bruno Taut: beyond fantasy in a very special way. Book an exclusive guided tour via Whatsapp or Facetime, and one of our guides will walk you through the exhibition while answering all your questions.
Here you can find more about the Amsterdam School online.
Would you like to help us? We are very grateful for any kind of donation.